We have a Limited Number of Sessions that Quickly Fill Up Each Month and Can Only Accommodate on a First Come Basis. Please Book Your Session on the Avenue Here
Please note: your payment will be declined if you take too long to enter your credit card information into the booking system below. It is a security feature to protect you.
NEWBORN CLIENTS PLEASE TAKE NOTE
All studio sessions take place in my home studio in Silver Spring, MD. There is a 2 to 3 week turnaround for your images so please plan your session accordingly. When you book a session with us, you are agreeing to these policies and the agreement below. Please make sure you read them prior to the session. Please click on the link for the session you are interested in seeing session pricing and information. There is no minimum purchase required but additional prints and digital products are extra. Under no circumstances will Judah Avenue Photography sell unedited or RAW photos, please don’t request them. Judah Avenue has hair and makeup artists available for your photo session. Please send us an e-mail to inquire if you would like to add on hair and makeup to your photo session. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept bookings for most weekends due to wedding coverage. Sessions can be rescheduled at no extra charge up to one week before the appointment. Cancellations should be made up to one week before the session. There is a 50% cancellation fee if appointment is not rescheduled.
Judah Avenue General Photography Agreement & Model Release
1. In consideration of my engagement as an engagement or family or maternity or portrait or newborn or family photography client (“client”), I give my consent to the use by Nafa or Judah Avenue, (“Photographer”), and her successors, assigns, designees, and those acting with her permission and authority, of any and all photographic or other images, (“Images”), of me that Photographer creates/created and makes/made on for all purposes, in any form, and in any and all media, including without limitation if Photographer so chooses for promoting Judah Avenue Photography.
2. I waive any right to inspect or approve advertising copy, accompanying text, or other printed or visual matter that may be used in conjunction therewith, or to inspect or approve any version of any use(s) to which the Images may be employed or used in conjunction therewith. Neither Photographer nor Client may use the images for commercial purposes outside of promoting studio and photography services and work without permission from the Client or Photographer.
3. I release and discharge Photographer and those acting under his authority from any and all liabilities, claims and demands arising out of or relating to any blurring, distortion, or alteration, whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in connection with Images, or in connection with any processing, alteration, transmission, display, or publication of Images.
4. I represent that I am not affiliated with any model agency and have made no other agreement, whether written or oral, pertaining to the creation, use or publication of any Images.
5. While the session price includes digital images that can be downloaded or delivered on a CD, I understand that Photographer does not provide digital negatives for large format copyrighting or print releases and if Photographer provides me with any digital Images, and I display them on the internet, I agree to credit Photographer’s work by displaying www.judahavenue.com and brand on the Images. I understand that any prints or products not included in the packages are additional and must be purchased though the portrait gallery provided to you.
6.I understand that I cannot substitute one session for another in order to get a cheaper price. If I am visibly pregnant or expecting, I must book a maternity session with a family add-on instead of a family session. If I have a baby, I must book a newborn session for my baby with a family add-on instead of a family session. I understand that I will be invoiced for the appropriate session if this happens.
7. I acknowledge that I have read this release and understand the terms and conditions in it. I further acknowledge that Photographer, as defined herein, relies on the accuracy of my representations.
8. Further, I release photographer from any injuries, damages or liabilities resulting from this photo shoot.
9. I understand that under no circumstances will Judah Avenue Photography sell unedited or RAW photos, please don’t ask for them