Book Your Session on the Avenue Now
The full session fee with minimum buy is due before your session. Judah Avenue Photography accepts cash, checks or credit cards. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept bookings for most weekends due to wedding coverage.
NEWBORN CLIENTS PLEASE TAKE NOTE
If you decide to use your own props (backgrounds, blankets, bowls, etc.) you will save $50 however if you do not, there is a $50 fund that goes towards cleaning (because accidents inevitably happen), making and continuously adding new stock to our smashing inventory!
Please note that newborn sessions are for baby only – add-on family sessions are available at a discounted price to include mom, dad and siblings. All studio sessions take place in my home studio in Silver Spring, MD.
When you book a session with us, you are agreeing to these policies and the agreement below.
Please click on the link for the session you are interested in to see session pricing and information. Though pricing starts at $350, there is a $300 minimum buy which can go towards your print products or social media and web branded digital files. The typical Judah Avenue client spends at least $700 for their newborn portraits, $650 for maternity, and that price can go up to about $3000 depending on what print and digital products you purchase additionally (and optionally).
*** Every Session comes with a minimum buy listed when you click to book. You can use that minimum buy to purchase digital files for sharing on the web or print products. Full payment for the session with minimum buy is due 1 week before the session.
*** Full payment for every session and minimum buy is due 1 week before the session! If payment is not remitted, session will automatically be cancelled and replaced with another client.
*** Sessions can be rescheduled at no extra charge up to one week before the appointment. Cancellations should be made up to one week before the session. There is a 50% cancellation fee if appointment is not rescheduled.
Judah Avenue General Photography Agreement & Model Release
1. In consideration of my engagement as an engagement or family or maternity or portrait or newborn or family photography client (“client”), I give my consent to the use by Nafa or Judah Avenue, (“Photographer”), and her successors, assigns, designees, and those acting with her permission and authority, of any and all photographic or other images, (“Images”), of me that Photographer creates/created and makes/made on for all purposes, in any form, and in any and all media, including without limitation if Photographer so chooses for promoting Judah Avenue Photography.
2. I waive any right to inspect or approve advertising copy, accompanying text, or other printed or visual matter that may be used in conjunction therewith, or to inspect or approve any version of any use(s) to which the Images may be employed or used in conjunction therewith. Neither Photographer nor Client may use the images for commercial purposes outside of promoting studio and photography services and work without permission from the Client or Photographer.
3. I release and discharge Photographer and those acting under his authority from any and all liabilities, claims and demands arising out of or relating to any blurring, distortion, or alteration, whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in connection with Images, or in connection with any processing, alteration, transmission, display, or publication of Images.
4. I represent that I am not affiliated with any model agency and have made no other agreement, whether written or oral, pertaining to the creation, use or publication of any Images.
5. While the session price includes digital images that can be downloaded or delivered on a CD, I understand that Photographer does not provide digital negatives or print releases and if Photographer provides me with any digital Images, and I display them on the internet, I agree to credit Photographer’s work by displaying www.judahavenue.com and brand on the Images. I also understand that there is a minimum purchased listed with every session.
6.I understand that I cannot substitute one session for another in order to get a cheaper price. If I am visibly pregnant or expecting, I must book a maternity session with a family add-on instead of a family session. If I have a baby, I must book a newborn session for my baby with a family add-on instead of a family session. I understand that I will be invoiced for the appropriate session if this happens.
7. I acknowledge that I have read this release and understand the terms and conditions in it. I further acknowledge that Photographer, as defined herein, relies on the accuracy of my representations.
8. Further, I release photographer from any injuries, damages or liabilities resulting from this photo shoot.