We have a Limited Number of Sessions that Quickly Fill Up Each Month and Can Only Accommodate on a First Come Basis. You can reserve a session date and time with a $150 deposit below. Your deposit is deductible from the total cost of the session listed below and we will send you an invoice for the remainder. Please contact us if you want an immediate session and we will be happy to accommodate if we have a cancellation.
Please note: your payment will be declined if you take too long to enter your credit card information into the booking system below. It is a security feature to protect you.
Contact us via phone: 240 643 – 4708 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we only take appointments, no walk ins.
NEWBORN CLIENTS PLEASE TAKE NOTE
All studio sessions take place in our studio in Silver Spring, MD. There is a 2 to 3 week turnaround for your images so please plan your session accordingly. When you book a session with us, you are agreeing to these policies and the agreement below. Please make sure you read them prior to the session. Please click on the link for the session you are interested in seeing session pricing and information. There is no minimum purchase required but additional prints and digital products are extra. Under no circumstances will Judah Avenue Photography sell unedited or RAW photos, please don’t request them. Judah Avenue has hair and makeup artists available for your photo session. Please send us an e-mail to inquire if you would like to add on hair and makeup to your photo session. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept bookings for most weekends due to wedding coverage. Sessions can be rescheduled at no extra charge up to one week before the appointment. Cancellations should be made up to one week before the session. There is a 50% cancellation fee if appointment is not rescheduled.
Judah Avenue General Photography Agreement & Model Release
1. In consideration of my engagement as an engagement or family or maternity or portrait or newborn or family photography client (“client”), I give my consent to the use by Nafa or Judah Avenue, (“Photographer”), and her successors, assigns, designees, and those acting with her permission and authority, of any and all photographic or other images, (“Images”), of me that Photographer creates/created and makes/made on for all purposes, in any form, and in any and all media, including without limitation if Photographer so chooses for promoting Judah Avenue Photography.
2. I waive any right to inspect or approve advertising copy, accompanying text, or other printed or visual matter that may be used in conjunction therewith, or to inspect or approve any version of any use(s) to which the Images may be employed or used in conjunction therewith. Neither Photographer nor Client may use the images for commercial purposes outside of promoting studio and photography services and work without permission from the Client or Photographer.
3. I release and discharge Photographer and those acting under his authority from any and all liabilities, claims and demands arising out of or relating to any blurring, distortion, or alteration, whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in connection with Images, or in connection with any processing, alteration, transmission, display, or publication of Images.
4. I represent that I am not affiliated with any model agency and have made no other agreement, whether written or oral, pertaining to the creation, use or publication of any Images.
5. I understand that the session price includes digital images (meant only for display on web) that can be downloaded or delivered on a CD. I also understand that Photographer may provide printing release for these images but does not provide digital negatives for large format copyrighting, printing or print releases for such, and if Photographer provides me with any digital Images, and I display them on the internet, I agree to credit Photographer’s work by displaying www.judahavenue.com and brand on the Images. I understand that print products (unless specified in the package) are not included and are additional and must be purchased through the portrait gallery provided.
6.I understand that I cannot substitute one session for another in order to get a cheaper price. If I am visibly pregnant or expecting, I must book a maternity session with a family add-on instead of a family session. If I have a baby, I must book a newborn session for my baby with a family add-on instead of a family session. I understand that I will be invoiced for the appropriate session if this happens.
7. I acknowledge that I have read this release and understand the terms and conditions in it. I further acknowledge that Photographer, as defined herein, relies on the accuracy of my representations.
8. Further, I release photographer from any injuries, damages or liabilities resulting from this photo shoot.
9. I understand that under no circumstances will Judah Avenue Photography sell unedited or RAW photos, please don’t ask for them.
10. Discretion: Client understands and agrees that Client is hiring Photographer to perform Photographer’s services in Photographer’s own discretion and style. While Judah Avenue photography will collaborate with Client to bring Client’s vision to life, Client has no authority to control the manner in which Photographer takes photos. The agreement cannot be rescinded by Client if Client is dissatisfied with photos however Judah Avenue will make every reasonable effort to ensure Client’s satisfaction.